Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I'll tell him where to put his toys"

While this song doesn't mirror my rather less Grinchesque opinion of Christmas, I respect the artist's views and enjoy the unflinching way he expresses them. Even at the holidays, he keeps it real, and won't kowtow just for presents.

"I Hate Christmas" video:



Happy Holidays.

Life's been keeping me from the hat for far too long, but I do hope to post some traditional end-of-year lists... before the year actually ends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home